Technical Service Manager
The purpose of the Technical Service Manager is to provide support to the Service Department and assist in the scheduled maintenance service and repair of Overhead Cranes and material handling equipment.
The Technical Service Manager will be responsible for the technical support of a team of technicians, ensures customer satisfaction is maintained and any follow up or estimates are submitted in a timely manner while providing a leadership role to all employees.
The Technical Service Manager is responsible for performing the following job functions:
- Develops effective communication and strong customer, client and supplier relationships to aid business retention (Customer & Client satisfaction)
- Assist in the Daily scheduling of technicians.
- Service repair estimating and detailed scope of work documentation.
- Perform customer site checks and technical support.
- Implements company HR policies, procedures and initiatives that develop multi skilled flexible work force and foster good practice employee relations
- Actively addresses customer service issues
- Maintains a close awareness of all performance measures.
Functional Skill Requirements
Education and experience
- Minimum five years of experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in a similar role is considered a strong asset
- Electrical /Mechanical technical knowledge
- Ability to manage an operational budget
- Must be extremely organized and a self-starter; able to work with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills; deals with conflict effectively
- Must be a strong multi-tasker, and must excel at coping with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer and trouble-shooting skills.
Company: Zelus Material Handling