Zelus Material Handling offers competitive wages, based on experience and a 40 hour work week with overtime and weekend opportunities. Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and pension plan benefits.
Door Division Manager
The purpose of the Overhead Door Installer/Technician to assist in everyday service and installations of overhead doors and dock levelers.
The Overhead Door Installer/Technician will interact with fellow employees and customers, while reporting to the Door Division Manager.
The Overhead Door Installer/Technician is responsible for performing the following job functions:
- Install new and repair existing doors and dock levelers.
- Perform service repair calls on a daily basis.
- Safe work practices.
- Working at heights.
- Customer Service.
Functional Skill Requirements
- Troubleshoot and detect malfunctions. Determine extent of repair required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Oral communication, reading and writing text.
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment.
- Assemble and install products.
- Experience with hand power tools
- Flat/Vertical Welding experience required
Education and experience
- Secondary school diploma or high school equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience is a must.
- CWB Welding Certification an asset.