Overhead Door Service Technician
Business Line Development Manager
The purpose of the Overhead Door Service Technician to assist in everyday service and installations of overhead doors and dock levelers.
The Overhead Door Service Technician will interact with fellow employees and customers, while reporting to the Overhead Door Service Manager.
The Overhead Door Installer/Technician is responsible for performing the following job functions:
- Install new and repair existing doors and dock levelers.
- Perform service repair calls on a daily basis.
- Safe work practices.
- Working at heights.
- Customer Service.
Functional Skill Requirements
- Troubleshoot and detect malfunctions. Determine extent of repair required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Oral communication, reading and writing text.
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment.
- Assemble and install products.
- Experience with hand power tools
Education and experience
- Secondary school diploma or high school equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience is a must.
Company: Zelus Material Handling