Steelway Building Systems, a leading manufacturer of steel buildings in North America, is experiencing tremendous growth. Our design team and our 155,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility designs and fabricates structural steel buildings for a wide variety of applications including industrial, recreational, institutional and agricultural facilities. For more information about our company and our diverse range of projects, please visit our website at steelway.com.
Steelway designs and manufactures 200 to 250 major structural steel projects every year. In our history, we have supplied over nine thousand steel buildings for Canada and markets abroad.
We are located approximately thirty minutes’ drive from South London and located between St. Thomas and Aylmer, Ontario.
We are looking for an experience Millwright.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Either independently or under supervision, performing standard maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Participate in maintenance team meetings.
- Performing minor electrical repairs and installations.
- General mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair, maintenance and installation.
- Operating the Maintenance Request System as required.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of repair problems.
- Along with all other duties as assigned.
Functional Skill Requirements
Education and experience
- Secondary school diploma or high school equivalent as a minimum.
- Must be a qualified millwright (industrial mechanic).
- Maintain a level of education necessary to keep pace with new manufacturing technology and company requirements.
Company: Steelway Building Systems