The purpose of the Installation Manager is to manage and lead a strong team of Installation Technicians to ensure the successful implementation of our installation goals.
The Installation Manager will interact with the sales team, estimating, project management, service, manufacturing, Engineering, and customers, while reporting to the General Manager.
The Installation Manager is accountable for the following:
• Providing leadership to the team of Installation technicians
• Managing all costs associated with the Installation projects to achieve project profit objectives.
The Installation Manager is responsible for performing the following job functions:
• Working with Estimating/Project Managers to kick off new projects. Assigning resources and setting the schedule.
• Overseeing the installation portion of the project manufacturing and installation schedules.
• Supporting the Estimating/Project Managers with customer communication and site visits where required.
• Improving installation efficiency through training, investments in equipment, sales/customer education, and standardization.
Functional Skill Requirements
• Ability to read mechanical/architectural prints
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education and experience
• Secondary school diploma or high school equivalent as a minimum.
• Post-secondary education in a related discipline.
• Project Management education an asset.
• Experience in overhead cranes, project management, or in construction management an asset.
Company: Zelus Material Handling