To complete finance & payroll tasks for the Company.
The Accounting & Payroll Administrator will interact with all employees while reporting to the Assistant Controller. The position works closely with all other departments ensuring daily administrative tasks are completed on a timely basis.
• To ensure timely completion of payroll and finance tasks as assigned
• Ensuring follow up on important tasks or issues
• Respect and protect confidentiality
• Posting of all labour hours in Optsy One on a daily basis
• Completing payroll on a bi-weekly basis
• Completing government and other remittances related to payroll
• Timely and accurate preparation of all statutory require payroll documentation such as T4’s, record of Employment, etc.
• Paying per diems
• Matching of packing list to invoices, entering into Optsy and syncing to QuickBooks
• Entering of vendor invoices into QuickBooks
• Paying of vendors on a timely basis
• Working with Accounting Specialist on costing and invoicing of work orders
• Accounts receivable collections
• Answering telephone calls and redirecting as required
• Any other duties as assigned